Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

Classroom Management Tips Linky

Today I'm linking up with Mel D at Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations for a Classroom Management Linky! 



I've been working on a few products for my TPT store specifically for Classroom Management. 

First up, my Classroom Manager Positions! Instead of having "jobs" in my classroom, I have managers. Students have to apply and interview for their positions! Check out my blog post here for more info and CLICK THIS LINK to be taken to my TPT store for your copy of Classroom Managers!



Next, is my "Earn a Tile" system. 

 


This idea was inspired by Mr. Hughes at www.EducatorsLife.Blogspot.com! It's a great way for your class to earn whole group rewards! The pack includes four "prize boards" for your students to work toward (iPads, Recess, Gum Day and Free Time). Each time the class or a student does something that you'd like to reward, a tile is drawn. The student then puts the tile onto the prize board they'd like to earn! Once a prize board is full, the students have earned their reward! Click THIS LINK to be taken to my TPT store for your copy! 

Thanks Mel D for the Linky Party! 

1 comment: