Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's already April??

Can't believe it's already April!! Time, as usual, as flown by. And I have done everything but BLOG!! I'm much better about posting to INSTAGRAM and pinning my life away on PINTEREST
Please follow me! I'm "Katie Texas"on both. Or just click the links above to find me. I post/pin tons of teaching stuff because it's my PASSION and I LOVE IT! 

Anyway, here's a quick picture post recap of the last 3 months....

Here's a little bit of Februrary... 

On Valentine's Day, my students had a BLAST using Miss Britnee's Heart-y Estimations worksheet!



And a little bit of March... 

My students learned about 3-D shapes and their attributes as well as a TON of other geometry concepts.

I went to the Rodeo and ACTUALLY WORE COWBOY BOOTS! (me on the left, my sister on the right)

And our district paid for a FABULOUS and FUN Writing Review with Erik Cork

And finally, April! 

We review Geometry by having FUN!!!
I won my first GRANT! 


My oldest son turned 14!

And Saturday STAAR Camp was a blast! Especially when you pair learning with a RELAY and you move everything out into the hall. Gotta keep things fresh and fun! 


My students have been working their TAILS off, and I am so impressed by how much they know. I gave last year's released STAAR test to my kids and was so happy to see how well they all did. I'm so proud of my ROCKSTARS! 

I have to give credit where credit is due - God has blessed me so much!! HE inspires me with teaching ideas, HE guides me and HE blesses me with patience each day! Thank you, Lord!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment