Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

NOUNS!

This week in writing, we're reviewing nouns. Fun stuff! We worked on plural rules yesterday and each group of kids created a mini-poster for their plural rule. Then as a class, we thought of examples or helpful hints that could help us remember our rules and put them on sticky notes... Here's the finished product!



Have you entered my Rockin' 100 Followers Giveaway yet?? ONLY ONE MORE DAY! Click here to get your entry on!


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of charting the nouns and using sticky notes! I teach fourth grade, too, and I'd like to invite you to my blog for my linky. It is called "Fun Friday," and it is all about the fun things we do in our classrooms to teach our students. I'd love for you to stop by and link up!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete