Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Houston Blogger Meet Up!

Hey friends!
I have nothing educational to share with you today.... Only fun stuff and a free thing.
More on the free thing in a bit! :)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I for sure did, because I attended the Houston TPT & Blogger meet up on Saturday! Big ol' Texas sized thank you to the amazing Megan Favre (all the cute clipart used on the pics below is from on of her awesome clipart sets!) and Sandy O'Brien for setting the shindig up! They are just the sweetest!
I met so many amaaaaazing teacherprenuers. Look at all these lovely ladies! 

I enjoyed the wealth of knowledge Suzanne from Crazy Town Blog shared. Thank you, lady!! You're a rockstar!  

I loved-loved meeting two of the sweetest ladies EVER - Shannon and Hailey of Texas Teaching Chicks! They are just the cutest! They collaborate together to make all of their TPT goodies which is just amazing to me! You can tell they have such a fun friendship. And they live soooo close to me! WOOT! I see hang-outs in our future :) 

I also loooooved meeting the sweet Jacqueine Ortize from The Little Lady Bug Shop (even though I already felt like I knew her and for sure already loved her!!), Cassi Noack from Cassi Noack Teach and Marcy Fair from Marcy's Mayhem! These chicks are a barrel of laughs!! 

There were SOOOO many other amazing ladies there! I wish I had had more time to talk to ALL of them! I cannot wait until the next meet up :) 

Now for the free thing! 
Again, it's NOTHING educational. But, it's pretty much my life motto right now. 

I wake. 
I pray. 
I slay.... 
Oh, and there's GLITTER!
Feel free to share, print, make it your phone background... I don't know. Just enjoy! Click HERE For the downloadable PNG! 

Have a great week, friends! 

2 comments:

  1. I just ran across this by accident!! :) It was so fun to meet you! You are obviously an amazing teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podiatry treatment provides relief from foot injuries as well as back, leg, and knee pain. Improving the biomechanics of movement improves a patient's quality of life.

    See more at-Houston Orthopedics

    ReplyDelete