Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Teaching with FOOTBALL

For the past 3 years I've followed the Houston Texans' wins and losses with my class and tracked them with fractions. It's been a great way to get familiar with fractions and has lead to meaningful discussions about numerator and denominators, why they change and what they mean. It's also been a great way to give my students real-world practice with fractions! 

I've had such fraction success with this simple program that I've decided to make it available to all NFL teaching fans!! No matter what NFL team you like (GO TEXANS), there's a set for you!


Here's what YOUR board could look like! 





Each set comes with your team's name, a "Games Won" and "Games Lost" goal post, and a Numerator/ Denominator mini-poster. Just find your team below, click the link, and start tracking!! 












1 comment:

  1. This is one of the most incredible article I've read in a really long time. I hope you update this blog often because I’m anxious to read more about.
    blank black t shirts bulk
    plain t shirt bulk order

    ReplyDelete