Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Saturday, June 15, 2013

A teacher's got to eat!

After a long day of teaching (or summer crafting), the last thing I want to do is have to make dinner... But since I love my guys, I always try to make them something yummy and since I also love myself, this yumminess must also be easy (big shout out to all the steamable veggie makers out there).

One of my family's favorite dinners is what we call Mac'n'Chicken Casserole. SO easy. SO good.

Here's what you need:
- Popcorn Chicken
- Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese
- Shredded Cheese
- Milk & Butter (you only need 1/2 milk and 2tbsp of butter, as called for in the macaroni recipe).

Directions
- Cook your popcorn chicken as directed
- Cook your mac'n'cheese as directed
- Mix your cooked chicken and mac'n'cheese, sprinkle with bread crumb topping (provided in the Kraft mac'n'cheese packet) and as much shredded cheese as you like
- Throw back into the oven for about 10 min (350 degrees)
- Eat the delicious finished product

I mean come on... LOOK. AT. THIS. DELICIOUSNESS.

I usually accompany this amazingness with some steamable veggies and if I'm feeling fancy, some Hawaiian sweet rolls. Yummmmm

2 comments: