Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's almost that time...

Just got back from vacation and I'm kinda freaking out...  For my district, there's less than a month until school starts. EEEEEEEK!

Are you freaking out, too?? Let me ease your mind a bit... I made these super cute Welcome to 3rd / 4th grade packets at the beginning of summer (don't ask me why I was working at the BEGINNING of summer!!) and I'm SO glad I did! It includes a getting to know you page, a get to know your classmates page, a get to know your teacher page, a word search,  a name glyph activity and a goal setting activity. FUN!



You can get your copy HERE AND it's 
20% off from now until Sunday!
My whole store is 20% off until Sunday!! 

Rockin' Back to School Linky Party!!
Grab the button & link up to share your idea... Teachers unite! 






No comments:

Post a Comment